Wednesday, 15 August 2012

Where have the months gone?!

It's been so long since I last blogged! :o

But yeah, I am really looking forward to my gap year, those four rejections are starting to seem like a blessing in disguise. But there's still one huge hurdle to jump over and that is RESULTS.

My exams went okay. Biology, I'm fairly confident of getting an A in. Economics, I'm not too sure about, the exams themselves weren't too bad but because I was self-teaching myself the whole A-Level in one year (and not very well at that, may I add) I'm not sure whether I did enough to get an A. And chemistry was AWFUL AND HORRIFIC. I don't think I got more than half of the questions right, if even that. :(

I just keep getting this awful feeling in the pit of my stomach and I can't get results day out of my head. If I don't get the grades then that's going to ruin everything. I will probably re-sit but I really don't want to.

Motivation is at an all-time low right now, and I should be studying for the UKCAT, but I don't see the point.

1 comment:

  1. Exams is so important for anyone and all of things is look at right way to conclude a good result. Nice post share in this blog. On Site paramedics

    ReplyDelete